Wednesday, February 15, 2017

myFXbook - A Must Have for Traders

I've sold all my equities and CEF earlier last week and made off some a decent profit. Since then, I have been putting all my efforts on CFD trading on SimpleFX. As of this post, I stand at 223% of my monthly target and 197% of my YTD target; with another two weeks to go. The result is both encouraging and frightening.

One of the many great things you can do with CFD trading platform developed using MetaTrader 4 is that you can easy export your historical trading record and analyse your trading patterns for repeatable success/ failures to avoid.

That what many traders do, and take it a step further to develop automated traders or Expert Advisors (EA) based on their successful trading patterns/ rules.

Note💡I do not advocate trading using automated system. Personally, I think it is extremely important to trade manually so you can react quickly to the slightest market movement.


In this post, I will introduce a very powerful online tool - myfxbook. It is a must have for Forex news and Economic calendar updates. Beyond that, Myfxbook also help you tracks your performance.

Myfxbook allows you to connect your trading account to it using a investor password (read-only password) and automatically imports (as well as update) your trading history. It then provides you with very detailed information that you can easily filter in any ways you can think of.

A quick of a summary of your performance is presented below and in a bar chart.



And then finally, the last section contains all your trade history (which I will not show as there is too many lines to blank out before I can publish it). In this section, you can view detailed performance summary in a numberer of ways.




As a data person, I love Myfxbook. I wished our company's performance dashboard look like this. It was primitive compared to what myfxbook does for free. 😜

If you're checking out Myfxbook, please also read up on their Payback Rebate scheme which uses them as a reference to earn rebate from trading platforms; and they in turn, refund the majority of it back to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment