Friday, March 3, 2017

February Performance

February has been a volatile month that thankfully ended with a good note. A lot of changes to my portfolio that can be summaried into

  1. Reduction of equities investment and redirecting them into Forex
  2. Experimentation of Forex brokers and efficacy of Expert Advisors (EA)
  3. Change in growth plans and tuning down of trading activities for a more balanced lifestyle

For the month of February, I ended the month at 314% of February's target and 246% of YTD target; with winnings from Forex contributing a whopping 88%. I made just a few hundred dollars shy from my last drawn 1H OTE in February alone.



With initial success from Forex, I have been spending the last two weeks learning to code my own EA and is in the midst of testing a rather promising EA. It'll be another month before I can declare it a success but I am fairly confident that it'll do well. If that happens, I will retire officially and terminate my rather feeble attempt at job hunting 😄. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment