Saturday, May 23, 2020

I'm back (but only for a short while)

Wow! My last post was almost 3 years ago. In June of 2017, I lost my right to call myself a jobless investor when I took on a new role. Where have I've been? Traveling for work. In 2019 alone, I travelled 261km, flown 383 hrs and made 84 trips.

It's been a busy 3 years and COVID-19 lock down finally gave me a chance to look at investing again.

3 years on and it is easier more than ever to invest with trading platforms like IG.com and Interactive Brokers that are packed with tools and features.

I started reading up when Singapore's lock-down (aka CB period) and picked the following tickers for my investments



The results? I've still got it 😉 I also happen to stumble upon the once in a life time opportunity with the COVID stock market crash.


No comments:

Post a Comment