Saturday, May 13, 2017

Philippians 4:11-13

[11] I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. [12] I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. [13] I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

When I first started trading, I made many mistakes. It felt terrible and I struggled when I loss. I thank God for carrying me through during those tough times; and thought I share the follow verses that came to me recently. While all of us would have known verse 13 since young, I never really understood the meaning; reading the entire passage from verse 11 to 13 puts a whole new meaning to it.

Another week ended and a brand new week next week. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment